#TOTD of June 5th: Right Round by the Treblemakers
For fans of: Anna Kendrick, Pentatonix, Glee
Today’s TOTD is purely to express my excitement for Pitch Perfect 2. Here’s a totally coherent list as to why:
- Skylar Astin’s face. Like, seriously. It’s ridiculous.
- Anna Kendrick’s super sassy and charming character, Beca
- Hailee Steinfeld being added to the cast as a Barden Bella
- (also her wardrobe is quirky and very Zooey Deschanel from what I’ve seen from on-set photos!)
- Amazing production, once again, from Elizabeth Banks
- Rebel Wilson’s second-hand embarrassment inducing yet completely relatable comedy
- Oh yeah, Anna Kendrick…
- More awesome covers to look forward to (just like the one posted above – woah, look at that segue!)
- Skylar’s voice
- Adam Devine’s return as Bumper, the most lovable leather jacket wearing d-bag there ever was
- More bad ass minor characters like Treblemaker Benji and Barden Bella Stacie
- Another glorious soundtrack to jam out to constantly (constantly)
- Did I mention Anna Kenrick yet?
I think it’s about time I went and rewatched Pitch Perfect… Now I know how I’m spending my Thursday night.